during 1999 – 2009 we have realized approx 6000 running meters of weld joints re-sealing and approx. 5000 m2 of treated steel surfaces in core circuits of Nuclear Power Plants. Within nuclear program we have resealed primary circuit sealing nods with kamm profile gaskets (see sealing program).
– Repair of special coatings of technological equipment and construction parts of core circuit and secondary circuit in Jaslovské Bohunice Nuclear Power Plant with energy output of 880 MW – 2000 -2009
– Repair of technology equipment coating of secondary circuit in Jaslovské Bohunice Nuclear Power Plant – 2002 – 2009
– Coating repair of wall and ceiling of hermetic cover of bubble gully in Jaslovské Bohunice Nuclear Power Plant – 2008
– Repair of wall and ceiling of hermetic cover of bubble gully in Mochovce Nuclear Power Plant – 2009
– Absolutely increased equipment safety
– Extension of equipment life-time
– Guaranteed zero leakage of boracic acid